Steve Saylor returns to the GoGCast! We catch up with Steve on what he’s been up to lately and which games he’s been playing. As a gaming accessibility advocate and consultant, we chat with him about some of the accessibility features in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. Leah and Steve also review Spider-Man: Miles Morales and Immortals Fenyx Rising. Plus we chat about Black Friday shopping and getting into the Holiday spirit.
What is Everyone Playing? (00:25:28)
- Destiny 2: Beyond Light expansion (00:44:26)
- Spider-Man: Miles Morales review (00:47:04)
- Immortals Fenyx Rising review (00:51:32)
Outro and Wrap-up (01:16:09)
Leah’s appearance on the Top 100 Games podcast: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/the-top-100-games-podcast/id1481801238
Steve’s most recent appearances and content:
- Review Crew talk Demon’s Souls https://www.ign.com/videos/demons-souls-review-discussion-the-review-crew-ep-2
- New console accessibility review: https://www.ign.com/articles/playstation-5-the-accessibility-review
- Troy Baker podcast: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kyYB4iM4mWM&feature=youtu.be
- Spawn on me: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/steve-saylor-tells-us-why-accessibility-is-key/id804065256?i=1000500517555
- GameSpot accessibility video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hy2tOTCK1uo&feature=youtu.be
DISCLAIMER: Immortals Fenyx Rising review code provided by Ubisoft Canada. The opinions expressed in the article above have not been affected by, dictated or edited in any way by the provider. For more information please see Girls on Games’ Code of Journalistic Ethics.